Monday, April 14, 2008

2 Steps back for Women in Hip Hop..



So I'm watchin' Intervention on A&E and posting on the KOK blog and I get a text from Rah saying "VH1" so I turned over and it was the premier of Ego Trip's Miss Rap Supreme and I gotta say, that ish was WACK. Don't get me wrong, It was entertaining but not for the right reasons. Where the hell did they find these broads? Yolanda as the wizard outa Pee Wee's playhouse? You gotta be kiddin'.. Not that anyone spit anything remotely hot, but ol' girl Khia (in case you been livin' in a hole the last 5 years of "My Neck My Back" fame, certified gold album "Thug Misses") had to take a hike. She spit some heartfelt bars to her momma in front of the nuns but in elimination she pulled a Mike Jones and repeated like 4 outa the 16 bars they had to kick.. What made it worse was the following:

Who am I
I'm Thug Misses
Motherfucker respect me
Call it just like I see
You gotta respect me
Anywhere you see me
You better respect me
Anywhere that I be
They gonna respect me
Pay my dues off in these streets
Motherfucker respect me
Act a fool out in these streets
That aint gonna respect me

You gots to
R-e-s-p-e respect me
R-e-s-p-e respect me
R-e-s-p-e respect me
Respect me

Your girl spit rhymes from a song titled "Respect Me" off the "Thug Misses" album!! She lost..

Elliot Wilson claims there's a message behind his shows but I don't see them.. I prolly won't be followin' this joint too tough.. I'll wait for the Ill Nana's show..


* Damn peep Khia's collection of mugshots above. She got a "rap" sheet some rappers would kill for..haha

No comments: