Sunday, March 2, 2008

I Don't Make This Stuff Up aka "Lazy Sundays"



From time to time I'm known to sit and surf the web endlessly for no reason and every now and then I come across some weird and nutty stuff on the info superhighway.. I figure since that pretty much describes a majority of my Sundays I'd dedicate said day to hit yall with some of those very pages. This first one tripped me out not only cuz of it's title but rather cuz of the fact a majority of the ish it says is dead on.. am I buggin??

Stuff White People Like

In the spirit of fairness and so I won't possibly offend the 3 white friends I have, I did try www.stuffspanishpeoplelike.com and www.stuffchinesepeoplelike.com but neither turned up any sites.. www.stuffblackpeoplelike.com actually redirected me to www.stuffblackpeoplelove.com but the page failed to open..thats enough www's for today..

No comments: