Sunday, October 12, 2008

Original Flava Tuesdays.. (Sunday Version) "Unleash The Flutes Young Guru!"



This is another one of those commercials that left me sayin' Dayum! it's almost like a mini movie without words.. What stood out immediately is the use of a remix to well known score composer Ennio Morricone's "The Ecstacy of Gold." For those that may think the song is familiar, thats because the same song was also interpolated for Young Hov's song "The Blueprint 2" (off the album by the same name) produced by my man Charlamagne. The version in the commercial is actually credited to a producer named Bandini and its called "L Estasi Dell Oro" off of Ennio Morricone's Remixes Vol. 2 album.


Ennio Morricone - "L Estasi Dell Oro" Bandini Remix

Ennio Morricone - "The Ecstacy of Gold"

*BONUS (for those livin' under a rock)
Jay-Z - "Blueprint 2"


P.S. I know this is called Original Tuesdays and I'm posting this on a Sunday, but I was inspired by the crazy weekend of Football games both College and Pro.. Sue me..

No comments: